Dunlap Electric Company, LLC is a growing family owned business with a great reputation. We offer exceptional electrical services in residential (primarily), service, and commercial. Our clean-cut, professional approach is what sets us apart from other electrical contractors. From the initial phone call to the final project delivery, we develop an honest, reliable, outstanding relationship with our customers.
We are committed to employee growth and development and looking for enthusiastic team members that share our mission, take pride in their work and consistently deliver top quality work. Applicants looking for a long term position with a growing company, please see open positions below:
Job Title: Lead Journeyman Electrician
The vision of Dunlap Electrical Company is to provide exceptional customer service to create an enjoyable, functional space, for our customers. We value safety, integrity and precision and work diligently to complete projects at the highest quality.
As a Lead Journeyman for Dunlap Electric, you are the primary representative of Dunlap Electric Company and consistently model our vision. You will be provided a company shirt and expected to maintain a well groomed, professional appearance. You will meet with customers regularly; will establish a professional relationship and fully understand their needs and/or project. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, organizing and working with an apprentice to complete the project. Projects can include service calls, small to large scale remodels, basement finishes, tenant finishes, or other custom work. Lead Journeyman are responsible for the paperwork associated with the project and must communicate with the customer and office management on estimates, change orders and invoices.
- 1. At least 5+ years in residential electrical trade with a Colorado Journeyman’s or Residential Wireman’s license.
- 2. Proven experience in residential, and service work. Commercial experience a plus.
- 3. Self-motivated, honest, reliable, and has a positive attitude with a great work ethic.
- 4. Must be capable of working on your own at times with a high level of trust.
- 5. Believes in and delivers excellent communication and customer service skills.
- 6. Must have valid drivers’ license, a clean driving record and ability to drive a service vehicle.
- 7. Must own personal hand tools.
- 8. Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials needed to perform service on residential electric systems and all codes governing those services
- 9. Basic technology skills- tablets, cell phones, electronic records etc.
- 10. Tobacco/Drug free
To apply, please fill out the form to the right and attach a cover letter with a resume. Your cover letter should explain why you want to continue/grow your career with Dunlap Electric Company and what specific skills you have that will enable a positive working relationship.